Guide To Upgrade Windowx 7 From Windows XP

Friday, March 11, 2011
Hello I am writing this article on behalf of Erica, which is a news reporter by his profession , talks about her experience of availing an online assistance from a tech support firm to upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7.


Hi, I’m Erica a news reporter by profession. I love my job mostly because it’s a challenging task, to report and write at the same time. Knowing that I have an utter demanding job, I always try not to take my work back home in order to have some time for myself. Until one fine day when my boss called me over to handover a project to me that was not going to be finished in less than a fortnight but most expected, I was told to finish it in a week’s time.



Now, I was left with no other option but to work from home to stretch late nights and meet the deadlines. The problem arose when I started off my article in office, completed some major chunks, which was not supported by my Windows XP at home. I was furious as I could not afford to lose even a single moment. My system frequently asked me to upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7, the operating system I used in office. After fiddling a little with my system, seeking help from Microsoft support, trying all that my exhausted mind could possibly think of, I decided to give up and not to lose any more patience and time on fixing the issue. I immediately called up a online tech support firm, to help me fix this computer issue.


Jamie on the other side assisted me to upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7 in 4-6 simple steps that made my life easier. Though, the steps were not different than what I glanced through in Microsoft help support but having a verbal guidance, actually did wonder. Procrastination had no scope this time and actually it was for good.

It was unbelievable to see the performance of my upgraded PC. Windows 7 gave me all new and cool features including the new taskbar, dubbed the ‘power-bar’ by many. Perhaps, the most amazing thing I noticed and quite liked about Windows 7 in my system was the increased speed and enhanced performance. I was advised to update the installed drivers accordingly, for the same. Another interesting thing I could do now was the ‘Aero Peek’, hiding all active windows to view the desktop.

Having worked on both, I could not stop comparing the two. I thank Jamie for all the quick assistance he gave, making it possible for me to finish my project on time, which definitely was one of the crucial aspects that got reflected in my company appraisals this time.



Windows 7 is an most selling operating system by Microsoft. Till date 300 Million copies sold by Microsoft. Microsoft help the users to upgrade their OS by Windows XP to Windows 7. In this article readers will find the tips on steps and solutions to upgrade Windows XP to Windows 7.


Resource Taken From :- http://www.programmersheaven.com/user/shreyamathur/blog/6936-How-To-Upgrade-Windows-XP-To-Windows-7-In-Easy-Steps/

0 comments: